Lowongan Kerja Batang April 2013 PT Agincourt Resources - Kali ini lowongan kerja jobs akan memberikan informasi tentang lowongan kerja di Batang pada bulan april 2013 yang akan ditempatkan pada posisi Superintendent of Safety yang mungkin sedang anda cari untuk saat ini, namun sebelumnya jangan lupa baca Lowongan Kerja Banyumas April 2013 PT. Sutanto ArifChandra Electronic PT Agincourt Resources Growth Respect Excellence Action Transparency G-Resources is an Asia-Pacific gold company, based and listed in Hong Kong, and is operating the Martabe Gold Mine in North Sumatera. Having poured our first gold bars, the mine and processing plant is now focused on achieving the ramp up phase to go into full production. The open cut mine, with an average strip ratio of less than 1.4:1, and a conventional processing circuit incorporating jaw crushing, SAG and ball milling and CIL, is targeting to initially process 4.5mtpa to produce 250,000 ounces of gold and 3 million ounces of silver annually. The Martabe Gold Mine is striving to maintain an excellent track record in responsible mining practices, and clear commitment to compliance to mining regulations as well as developing and managing mining activities with the involvement of local communities.
To strengthen the existing management team and to ensure the achievement of the company objectives, the Martabe Gold Mine is looking for candidate to fill the role:
Superintendent of Safety (HSE1288)
Sumatera Utara – Tapanuli Selatan – Batang Toru
- This position will be based at Martabe Project with 28 days on – 14 days off work roster and reports directly to the Senior Manager HSE. The main accountabilities of the role are to :
- Lead by example in matters of health, safety, and respect for the environment and local communities.
- Proactively manage HSE within the Section.
- Actively contribute to development of the HSE Management System.
- Participate in site HSE inspections and audits.
- Monitor daily operations to ensure they are conducted safely.
- Contribute to site-wide risk assessment studies and react proactively to areas of high risk with regards to areas of responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of work conducted by the Safety Section in support of the site Safety Policy and in line with the annual budget.
- Maintain an approved annual safety management plan and actively manage the required outcomes.
- Ensure that all Section processes and activities that carry a HSE risk have been addressed by a current SOP, and that these SOPS are understood by the relevant personnel.
- Ensure that the senior management team is fully informed of material issues related to safety risk, compliance and liability.
- Provide ongoing support to the management team to contribute towards ongoing safety improvement.
- Assist with the implementation of the HSE Management System across the Departments and report on significant gaps and non-compliances (by means of the Safety Improvement Coordinator roles).
- Lead and/or support site safety management programmes as required to address safety risk. Specifically:
- Manage the Golden Rules programme and the behavioural safety programme.
- Oversee implementation of the Permit to Work System by all Departments.
- Oversee the site traffic management plan.
- Coordinate visits by Mine Inspectors and monitor and report on compliance with Mine Book entries.
- Manage the traffic monitoring and alcohol testing programs.
- Lead community and off-site site safety management programmes.
- Ensure the effective implementation of a safety inspection programme for the site that meets all legal requirements and addresses safety risk. This shall address physical and behavioural safety components (including PTO) and deliver quantitative scores by Department.
- Manage safety consultants.
- Ensure accurate and timely analysis of site safety incidents including assessment of root cause and incident trends.
- Support the effective implementation on In Control and in particular manage the activities of the Moderators.
- Ensure timely, accurate and complete safety reporting that meets all regulatory and internal requirements.
- Contribute to the annual sustainability report and GRI reporting.
- Conduct and manage safety risk assessments.
- Assist in developing codes of practice in conjunction with existing standards.
- Act as secretary site HSE or Safety Committee as required.
- Manage the annual safety day programme.
- Other accountabilities as defined in the annual HSE accountabilities workshop
- Minimum S1 in OHS, Mining Eng or Mechanical Eng or relevant.
- 5 – 7 Years’ experience in the field of safety at mining or construction industries
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge in the field of Health and Safety.
- Knowledge of Mine Safety Act and Regulation
- Knowledge of risk assessment and risk management
- Knowledge of incident investigation practices to identify causes and remedial actions
- Familiar with open pit mining operation and operational of Heavy Moving Equipment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with others as part of a team.
- Enthusiasm, self-motivation and the ability to maintain direction and achieve work objectives with minimal supervision.
- Attend related OHS Training in Mining Industry.
- Strong managerial and supervisory skills and excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate both written and verbal in English.
- Competent in personal computer applications including Excel, Word & Power Point
- Should have a valid driver A license
- Hold POP/POM Certificate
Applications, including full details of applicant’s qualifications, experiences and work history, should be sent not later than April 19, 2013 to :
HR & Admin Department – PT Agincourt Resources
Email: [email protected]
Please put the position code on your application subject
For registered JobStreet.com users, to apply online or via sms
Send to 9333
dan itulah Lowongan Kerja Batang April 2013 PT Agincourt Resources semoga informasi yang saya berikan kali ini bermanfaat untuk anda dan jangan lupa untuk terus kunjungi lowongan kerja jobs untuk mendapat update informasi terbaru